Home / Admission / Admission Procedure
- Candidates seeking admission to various classes shall strictly follow the Admission schedule which will be notified.
- The application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting legibly and should be signed by the candidate parent / guardian at the appropriate place.
- After scrutiny of the forms a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the college notice board.
- The selected students will have to pay the required fee immediately or within the time limit prescribed by the college, otherwise the admission will be treated as cancel.
- The admission rules and the fees structure may change as per the directives of the University / State Govt. and it shall be binding on a student.
- Admission to backward class students and girls will be as per the Govt. Rules.
- Students wishing to take admission in professional courses can reserve their seats by taking provisional admission.
- Students are advised to see the college notice board for any change in the admission procedure or any other relevant information.
- No admission will be given on duplicate T.C.
- Re admission in the same class will be given if the seats are available on payment of additional fee along with prescribed fees. No concession in fees will be available to such students.
- Refusal of admission is the prerogative of the principal.
- The Principal reserves the right to suspend or debar any student, if he/she is found indulged in disciplinary activities.
- 2 Photocopy of Marksheet (X)
- Marksheet of XII
- 2 Photocopy of Marksheet (XII)
- 2 Photocopy of Living Certificate
- 2 Photocopy of Caste Certificate
- 2 Photocopy Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra (If available)
- Gap Certificate (If gap in education)
- 2 Photocopy of Bank Account Passbook
- GOI Scholarship sanction order (Original)
- Original Income Certificate
- Death Certificate (Optional, if Father is not alive)
For students from Boards other than Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or from Universities other than Nagpur University, following additional documents will be required.
(A) Migration Certificate of the last Board / University.
(B) Eligibility Certificate from Rahtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
Please Note : If Migration Certificate is not submitted on time a late fee will be charged.