Welcome to the Smt. Rewaben Manoharbhai Patel Mahila Kala Mahavidyalaya Bhandara College Library. We try to satisfy information needs of library users at the maximum level. We are giving technology based facilities and services such as Internet facility.
Library at a Glance
- Books are for use. (ग्रंथ हे उपयोगासाठी आहेत.)
- Every Reader His / Her Book. (प्रत्येक वाचकाला त्याचा ग्रंथ मिळाला पाहिजे.)
- Every Book its Reader. (प्रत्येक ग्रंथाला त्याचा वाचक मिळाला पाहिजे.)
- Save the Time of the Reader. (वाचकांचा वेळ वाचावा.)
- The Library is a Growing Organism. (ग्रंथालय ही संस्था वर्धिष्णू आहे.)
- To Support Teaching-Learning Process.
- To Inculcate Reading Habits.
- To Make Use of Every Book Purchased
- To Satisfy User’s Needs To Optimum Level
- Orientation Lecture is delivered to the UG students at the beginning of the session.
- Book Exhibition is organized on Library Day every year.
- Reference services / deposit scheme service are provided to Alumni.
- LIBMAN Software for Library Automation
- Deposit facility can be availed to students during University Examination.
- Training programme for new library users.
- Best Library User Award to the students.
|01||Dr. Ranjana Shringarpure (Principal)||Chairman Library Committee|
|02||Prof. V. M. Meshram (Librarian)||Coordinator Library Committee|
|03||Dr. C. B. Sharma (English)||Library Committee Member|
|04||Prof. K. G. Pakhmode (Marathi)||Library Committee Member|
|05||Dr. M. N. Vyas (Hindi)||Library Committee Member|
|06||Dr. S. S. Nakhate (Economics)||Library Committee Member|
|07||Dr. G. W. Dhote (History)||Library Committee Member|
|08||Dr. K. U. Ishwarkar (Geography)||Library Committee Member|
|09||Dr. R. M. Bhore (Music)||Library Committee Member|
|10||Prof. N. P. Borkar (Physical Education)||Library Committee Member|
|11||Dr. S. D. Vegad (Music)||Library Committee Member|
- Take your Identity Card whenever you visit the library.
- Kindly switch off the mobile phone while you visit the library.
- If the books and textbooks taken from the library are not returned within 8 days, then every book will be penalized by Rs 5 per day and the books will be stopped for such students.
- If the book is delayed, it will increase the penalties, and always avoid to return the books, and tear of the leaves of the book, stop issueing books for a short time or permanently.
- If the library book is lost, then the information should be given to the librarian immediately. Since this information was given, the period of two weeks will be given to recover the new book. There will be no penalties if the book is available in this period. Otherwise double price will be charged of the book. If a missing book is rare or special, it can be more penalized.
- In Reference section’s book, which is written on the Reference Book or Not to be taken away, it will not be permit to away from the library. They have to read in library and back it.
- Students are prohibited to writing remarks or writing anything on the library books. If so, appropriate action will be taken.
- Library books have to be returned before taking admission card of their examination. Students should take note of this and keep notes of essentials beforehand.